Film directors who are interested in participating in the Thessaloniki International LGBTIQ Film Festival with short or long films (fiction, documentaries, animation) of lgbti-q (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer) content should apply:
- • Preferably through the website filmfreeway.com, free of charge (http://filmfreeway.com/festival/lgbtq-iff).
After film selection, material described in following points (1) to (7) must be submitted.
- • or exceptionally to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The below mentioned material must be submitted after selection of a film via internet (dropbox, wetransfer etc):
- 1. Films in their final version and high definition form, HD (.MOV, .MP4, …) without any subtitles.
- 2. Coded subtitles in English and in .str format.
- 3. Film’s poster in high definition form (about 1MB).
- 4. Signed submission form.
- 5. Two (2) photographs/stills of the film (if not already provided by filmfreeway).
- 6. Summary (2 to 3 lines) (if not already provided by filmfreeway).
- 7. A short biography of the film director (if not already provided by filmfreeway).
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is April, 15th.
SYMPRAXI – Dr. Nikolaos Hatzitrifon
Potidaias Str. 29, 54634 Thessaloniki / Greece,
Telephone: + 30 6999 249 000, e-mail: email@example.com